Monday, July 11, 2011

In the mail today...

So about 2 or 3 weeks ago while the postal strike was still here I saw amazon was having a DVD sale and decided to browse my options and this was one of the results. $8.50 for 12 classic movies that come in this gorgeous tin.  I can't wait to get home and make some popcorn!  The sets in tins are made by a company called popflix and I'm anxious to see how these are for quality as they had quite a number of sets available!  Including this one in an equally awesome tin.

 In other news I have been doing some embroidery again.  I had to take a break from it as it was  messing with my left arm but so far so good.  It is definitely my favorite hobby and my imagination runs wild when it comes to projects I would like to make.

I also wanted to mention my thoughts on the gel polish I tried out for Viva.  I will say this it lasted and looked good through out my vacation but by the time we were flying home it was driving me crazy and I just wanted to have regular nails again.  It helped my nails get longer but taking the polish off really made them weak so it wasn't really worth it.  There was no long term damage though and a little buffing with the Revlon Crazy Shine and lots of TLC with my OPI cuticle oil pen I made peace with the whole adventure.  I would do it again but only for something where you need multiple days of good looking nail polish and won't have any down time (ie Viva).  Next on my list to try though are those nail stickers.

No comments: