Friday, November 7, 2008

good news bad news

No snow yet but I'm soooo tired today I can hardly stand it.

This week I started back on my diet. I'm dieting with my aunt. This coming March is her 25th wedding anniversary and they are having a party so it is good motivation. For me I like to stay on track in November because I know December is a hard month for me.

I have been maintaining a 50-60 lb weight loss for over 2 years now so it is something that is rarely off my radar but after doing it for this long now I can truly say that I know that my success is very much season dependant. The easiest time for me to lose weight truly is from January to April and so I try to make losses then and the rest of the time keep to maintaining. I haven't given up someday being super thin and fit because it has always been something I wanted even though I now realize it is somewhat unrealistic given my sturdy body type.

The anniversary party has me contemplating dress though and that is always fun. Change comes slowly to me but this will be a chance to show off and look good so I am looking forward to it.

No comments: