Thursday, November 27, 2008

things to do

Today is a low energy day. I spent last night baking the cooks illustrated Lemon Sheet Cake into cupcakes. Note to self that they are too dry as cupcakes and they then call out for a raspberry sauce.

In the pet peeves category is that we are raising money for the UNWay at work and we are paying to go to a potluck chili lunch. Sigh total rip off -it should be donate food OR pay for food not both.

Finished my little doll for my little cousin - need to photo it and finish the blankets for her. I want to embroider a little pup for her brother and a pillow for their mom...modesty is not my middle name.

but since I'm listing my projects next is to pick up some black and green flannel and make two more blankets and then some embroidered bibs (one robot parts one rocket ship) which will require I pick up some bias tape some liner fabric/backing fabric and pre-wash them all.

after that is the tea towels for the girls at work - j, e, v. and then pillowcases for my aunt's anniversary and patches for my mom's quilt.

No comments: