Thursday, November 20, 2008

good things

I think it is important to keep track of anything good that has happened. Yesterday, on my way home I ran into a Cosmetics and Jewellery Gala at the Bay. $10 bought you 2 mini glasses of wine, cheese & crackers, desserts and $8 off a purchase plus $10 worth of HBC points. Too cool I was entered in a draw as well and won plus there was a goodie bag and the stuff I ended up buying was on promotion!

While I was soaking up the gala wishing I was better dressed for the fun my best friend who has been MIA for 2 months called and we got together after I got home. It never rains it pours but when it pours good things I need to savour so it can carry me through the next round of not so awesome things.

Spent my extra food allowance so hopefully the weekend is quiet and full of salad ;)

No comments: