Monday, February 13, 2012

Home on the Range

Eek! 2 weeks 'til I am living on terra firma instead of in strata space.  I can't wait to get started sprucing things up.  I went tile shopping this weekend for the downstairs bathroom.  Here are some before pics to the reference upcoming changes.

On my list is good-bye to the crumby new addition white cabinet by the stove and hello to an old 40" stove.  Good-bye ugly super long brushed chrome bar handles on my original cabinetry hellow rejuvenation or ebay handles.  Good-bye burnt yellow paint and overscale fans.  I also have big plans for the yard and I can't wait to have a fire in the fire pit but all in good time I suppose.
 
 
and the crazy bathroom (if it is possible the goal is to move the toilet and sink against the wall as right now it is kind behind the tub) - tileboard is klassy with a k hopefully it will soon be tile.

inspiration for the new bathroom is this vintage poster I found at alltheposters.com



No comments: