Monday, April 12, 2010

Vegas on Friday

So we thought maybe we'd go a show if we could find tickets so we headed to the strip after having some in room coffee (thank-you Starbucks VIA), yogurt and granola bars.  We found the ticket place but they had nothing but we made a bit of a tour of the strip and I became immediately smitten with the tile floors in the Bellagio and decided I was glad not to be staying on the strip.


We got back to the hotel and then felt it was definitely time to open up that 3 dollar wine and put it to good use with our in room OJ -delish...
I was still not at 100% so I had a nap and sister went out to make new friends.  I got up and got ready for the shows that night.  Originally was trying to get to the Charles Phoenix slide show but alas it was not to be as I panicked trying to locate my sister and the car rental papers.  I made though with plenty of time to see one of my favorite acts of the weekend The Royal Deuces absolutely awesome followed next by the lovely Marti Brom. 

Got back to the Rio in time for some drama with lost sister but all in all it was a great day despite my lack luster energy levels.

No comments: