Thursday, April 8, 2010

vegas vacation preflight and planes trains and automobiles

okay let's look back way way back to Monday when I finished work...I got home went to pilates and then came home too exhausted to think beyond damn I am so not ready to go that I think I will try to sew some more on my sundress.

then came Tuesday...got up early went and got my skin fine tuned and did some last minute shopping but found nothing helpful...got dressed up and head to the home town to help get lil' sister ready and attend an another event with my mom...drove home late and thought damn I still not ready to go.

so then it was Wednesday woke up early again determined to be ready...gave up on the dress...went to look for jeans and a new suitcase as I was now sure I need more room...found both and ran back home to pack like the wind...ended up bringing a lot of things I didn't need but when my sister's BF came to pick me up it all worked out.

we got to the airport on time took off our shoes so customs could x-ray them and then filled out our forms so we could depart...we took the little plane that could to Seattle on got off and were totally amazed at Seattle airport and the train between gates...we then got on a regular 737 and made our way to Vegas! we arrived late took a train again to the baggage claim and then a bus to car and were on our way to our hotel!  I got a little scared with all the reflective lane bumps on the road and ended up in the wrong lane and got pulled over by a police lady but she let me go after determining that I was too awestruck to care whether she gave me a ticket or not.

next I found parking in a larger than life miracle and we walked the 6 miles to the front desk at the Rio...all good we had arrived and our room was on the 16th floor in the Masquerade tower!

No comments: